Notes on data protection
The shop.dohil.art website is operated by:
Immenhofer Straße 25
70180 Stuttgart, Germany (hereinafter „DOHIL“)
Data collection and storage
You can visit our website without telling us who you are or providing any personal data. We will only save the following access data without any personally identifying information, even if you are coming to our website from a newsletter link:
- The website you are coming to us from
- The name of the requested file
This data is used solely for the purpose of improving our services and cannot be traced back to you. We collect, store, and process your data in order to complete your purchase order and handle any subsequent guarantee claims, as well as for promotional purposes.
We collect and process the following personal data about you when you visit our website, or if you voluntarily provide us with it when ordering:
- Your contact information including your email address
- Your account details from the ordering process
- Online identifiers
What are online identifiers? When you visit a website, your browser sends information about your browser type and version, your operating system, your referrer URL, your IP address, the file name, your access status, the amount of transferred data, the date and time of the server request. This information is pseudonymised and doesn’t personally identify you.
We process your data for the following purposes:
- Contacting you
- Promotional purposes
- Quality assurance
- Our statistics
- Processing your sales contract
- Sending our newsletter
We process your data in accordance with the following legal basis:
- With your consent (article 6, paragraph 1, lit. a) GDPR)
- To execute a sales contract with you (article 6, paragraph 1 lit. b) GDPR)
- When a legitimate interest on our part applies (article 6, paragraph 1, lit. f) GDPR), namely for the improvement of our service, the protection against misuse, and for our statistics
The data we receive comes from you (including data about the devices you are using).
Duration of storage
We will store your data:
- If you have consented to the processing of your data, until you withdraw this consent, otherwise after 6 months, or, depending on the specific type of data, in accordance with the relevant storage period prescribed by law.
- If we need the data to implement a contract, at most for as long as the contractual relationship with you is in effect, or for as long as legal retention periods are applicable.
- If we use your data on the basis of our legitimate interests, at most so long as it does not outweigh your interest to have this data deleted or anonymised.
When processing your data, we pursue the following legitimate interests:
- The improvement of our service
- The protection against misuse
Recipients or categories of recipients of personalised data
When processing your data, we work with the following service providers who have access to your data:
- Shipping partners
Your rights as an affected party
According to article 15 ff. of the GDPR, you have—partly subject to certain conditions—the right to:
- Request information on the processing of your data
- Amend your data
- Delete or disable your data
- Limit your data
- Object to the processing of your data
- Receive your data in a transferable format and forward this to a third party
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for the future
- File a complaint with the responsible oversight authority about prohibited use of your data. The relevant authority is the Berliner Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit, Friedrichstr. 219, 10969 Berlin, Germany.
Requirement or obligation relating to the provision of data
Unless otherwise specified when collecting the data, the provision of data is neither necessary nor compulsory.
Further information on data protection
The easiest way to get in touch with us quickly is by contacting us via email at: email@example.com
Order and contract
As cookies are just simple files and not executable programs, they pose no danger to your computer. Depending on the chosen preferences in your internet browser, it may automatically accept cookies. This preference can be changed, and the storage of cookies completely disabled or deactivated in such a way that the user is notified as soon as a cookie is saved. In the case of a complete disabling of cookies, however, certain functions of the website will no longer be available or only in a limited form.
1. Session cookies
Session cookies are deleted once you close your browser.
2. Permanent cookies
Our website uses a so-called re-targeting technology to make your online experience more interesting. This makes it possible to reach internet users who are already interested in our shop and products on other websites through adverts. We believe that personalised, interest-related ads are generally more interesting for internet users. The insertion of these ads on the websites of our partners works through cookies and by analysing previous user behaviour. This form of advertising is completely anonymous. No personalised data will be saved, and a user profile will not be merged with your personalised data.
September 10, 2020